Their bodies are mainly blue with white underbellies and highlights, their wing membranes also have white flame like patterns. They also have a large dorsal fin and a large tail fin made up of three parts, seven small wing claws on each wing, and crimson red eyes. They also have a few body spines lining their tail and neck and an overall jagged backside, with the largest spine being on top of the head which features a long barbed horn that heavily resembles the rostrum of a Carpenter Shark.
Anorupatisu are highly adaptable creatures capable of attacking from any angle in their natural habitat beit in the sea, on land, and in the air. They are fast and with their body spines, claws, and powerful horn are capable of tunneling through the ice with great speed and efficiency, bursting out and tearing any opponents or prey to shreds with their horn. They are also hiding some nasty surprises. They are able to expel and breath out a freezing cold vapor forming sharp icicle projectiles with just a breath, and when in desperate situations they use specialized organs to produce the dreaded Dragon Element adding an extra layer of danger to their attacks.
They are extremely ferocious creatures attacking anything they see even members of their own species, this often showing through scars found on their bodies. Their highly adaptable abilities and aggressive nature's makes them the apex predators of the Polar Sea and earning the title of Emperor of the Polar Sea.
True to their title Anorupatisu are exclusively found in the Polar Sea.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Zenith Anorupatisu
- Anorupatisu is seen fighting a Pokaradon in MHFG's second trailer.
- Despite being a Flying Wyvern, Anorupatisu shows some characteristics similar to a Piscine Wyvern like Plesioth.
- When enraged, cold vapor will begin to periodically spray out of multiple parts of Anorupatisu's body
- When near death, Anorupatisu uses the Dragon Element to enhance most of its attacks.
- At this point, a static like aura of the Dragon Element will surround its body.
- Anorupatisu's horn can be broken, its wings can be wounded, and its tail can be severed.
- Anorupatisu's roar requires HG Earplugs to block and causes damage.
- Anorupatisu's wind pressure requires Windproof (Hi) to block.