Arbiter Estrellian resemble their relatives, Estrellian and Doom Estrellian, in body structure, but has a black slight dark brownish ash color on the top its neck through tail. It has a darker scale tone on the shoulders and upper legs while the front legs have a grayish color as well as its hind legs, but with a darker tone. Instead of orange scales on its face, Arbiter Estrellian has black scales with three pair of uneven red feather-like spikes on its lower pale jaw.
Like the other Estrellian, it has long fiery antennae, a pair of large white slight curved horn on its cheeks, a pair of antlers that is black and larger than its relative. Its frilled ears are red instead slightly light brown like its relative.
In its armored state, like Estrellian, Arbiter Estrellian has a spiky armor which covered its head, neck, wrists, shoulders, back, upper hind legs, and tail. Instead of a fiery orange, its spiked armor is gray in color and they are actually encrusted Destruction Star Butterflies.
In its final charged state, the butterflies Arbiter Estrellian used to armor itself becomes active, much like it's relatives. While in this state, an Arbiter Estrellian's neck, body, wrists, and tail protrudes the fiery-red wings of it's butterflies.
Unlike it's relatives, Arbiter Estrellian begin hunts in their armored state, and their bodies will always be protected by it's butterflies until death.
Although an Arbiter Estrellian's armored state is noticeably more limited then it's relatives' versions, lacking the ability to perform backflip attacks or launch it's butterflies as projectiles, it compensates for this hindrance with it's destructive final charge state. When an Arbiter Estrellian enters it's final charged state, not only does the monster power and speed increase, but many of it's melee attacks gain the ability to steal Hunter Art energy, while all of it's ranged attacks utilizes the Dragon Element and inflicts Dragonblight.
Arbiter Estrellian commands Destruction Star Butterflies. Unlike their fiery cousins utilized by other Estrellian species, these variants instead inflict Dragonblight upon detonation, and Arbiter Estrellian are capable of instantly commanding these butterflies to charge their enemies without walking first. Arbiter Estrellian are also capable of detonating their butterflies with their own attacks, however, this can be prevented if all of an Arbiter Estrellian's active Destruction Star Butterflies are killed prior to the order.
Arbiter Estrellians might be active predators due to it being in its armored state when encountered by hunters. Strangely, It will actively hunt its relatives to either kill them or driving them out of its territory. Interesting enough, after it eliminated its relatives, some kind of natural disaster happens in Arbiter Estrellian's territory, which gives it the nickname, Creator of Natural Disasters.
Arbiter Estrellian are the strongest known Estrellian variation.
Effectiveness Diagram (MHO)
Information sourced from ingame Ecology Illustration chart.
- An Arbiter Estrellian's head, each front leg, torso and tail can be broken, and its tail can be severed.
- Its only possible to break any of Arbiter Estrellian parts while it's enraged.
- The majority of an Arbiter Estrellian physical attacks will cause Hunter Art gauges to drop significantly, while slaying Destruction Star Butterflies will accelerate Hunter Art charge.
- Mechanically, unlike other Estrellian, Arbiter Estrellian final charged state is treated as an Rage state. This means that Arbiter Estrellian will only enter this state after taking a significant amount of damage, and that this state activates hunter skills such as Challenger and Fighter.
- Unlike Estrellian and Doom Estrellian, who order all of their butterflies to charge a hunter at once, Arbiter Estrellian will only order one of it's butterflies to perform this suicidal attack, while allowing the other butterflies to continue with other tasks, such as distracting the hunter or protecting the Arbiter Estrellian.
- In G2-Rank and onwards, right before they exit their enraged state, Arbiter Estrellian will curl up their bodies before releasing an destructive wave of dragon energy.