Berserk Tetsucabra has a dark green body with a grey tail and brown tusks due to the soot and gas from the explosions caused by explosive rocks. The monster's face will also become orange from each explosion as well.
While the attacks displayed so far look similar enough to the normal Tetsucabras; this subspecies is clearly more violent and destructive. They are able to easily crush explosive rocks with their jaws to create a wide-radius explosion.
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Introduced)
MH4U Breakable Parts
|Left Hind Leg (x1)|
|Right Hind Leg (x1)|
- During the localization process, the translation team struggled to come up with an English term which had a similar meaning to the Japanese word "aragoto", which refers to the exaggerated Kabuki acting style wherein actors behave loudly and erratically. Eventually, they decided on "Berserk", as it was an adjective which was easy to understand and properly summarized the monster's wild, no-holds-barred fighting style.
- Its tusks, back and each hind leg can be broken.
- When Berserk Tetsucabra's tusks are broken, its face becomes much weaker and it is only able to pick up smaller boulders.
- Berserk Tetsucabra uses explosive rocks to attack the hunter, giving it more range in its attacks.
- When enraged, the large boulders that Berserk Tetsucabra picks up will be able to roll until they explode after a small period of time or hit a wall.
- It can also do this attack twice consecutively.
- If hunters are able to make Berserk Tetsucabra flinch while it's holding or picking up a boulder, it will drop a shiny.
- If Berserk Tetsucabra holds an explosive rock in its mouth for too long without crushing it, the rock will explode in its mouth.
- Berserk Tetsucabra's roar requires Earplugs to block.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
|▷ Monsters appearing in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (edit)|
|Herbivore||Apceros Aptonoth Kelbi Popo Rhenoplos Slagtoth|
Tetsucabra Berserk Tetsucabra Zamtrios Tigerstripe Zamtrios
|Fanged Beast|| Conga|
Congalala Emerald Congalala Kecha Wacha Ash Kecha Wacha Lagombi Rajang Furious Rajang
Daimyo Hermitaur Plum Daimyo Hermitaur
|Neopteron|| Altaroth Bnahabra Konchu|
Seltas Desert Seltas Seltas Queen Desert Seltas Queen
|Temnoceran||Nerscylla Shrouded Nerscylla|
|Bird Wyvern|| Gargwa Genprey Ioprey Jaggi Jaggia Velociprey|
Gendrome Great Jaggi Gypceros Purple Gypceros Iodrome Velocidrome Yian Garuga Yian Kut-Ku Blue Yian Kut-Ku
|Brute Wyvern||Brachydios Raging Brachydios Deviljho Savage Deviljho|
|Fanged Wyvern||Zinogre Stygian Zinogre|
|Piscine Wyvern|| Delex Cephalos|
|Snake Wyvern|| Remobra|
Najarala Tidal Najarala
|Flying Wyvern||Akantor Basarios Ruby Basarios Diablos Black Diablos Gravios Black Gravios Khezu Red Khezu Monoblos White Monoblos Rathalos Azure Rathalos Silver Rathalos Rathian Pink Rathian Gold Rathian Seregios Tigrex Brute Tigrex Molten Tigrex Ukanlos|
|Elder Dragon||Chameleos Dalamadur Shah Dalamadur Dah'ren Mohran Fatalis Crimson Fatalis White Fatalis Gogmazios Kirin Oroshi Kirin Kushala Daora Rusted Kushala Daora Shagaru Magala Teostra|
|???||Gore Magala Chaotic Gore Magala|