Boltreaver Astalos has a slight turquoise tint on its scales and shell. Its wing claws, tail pincers, and head crest are all much larger than that of a regular Astalos. In its default state, it has the appearance of a fully charged regular Astalos, although it can charge itself even further and change the color of its electricity from green to blue.
Boltreaver Astalos possesses a larger charge capacity than a normal Astalos and can supercharge itself in a state beyond normal individuals. It's also able to manipulate electromagnetism to some extent.
Boltreaver Astalos are much more aggressive, compared to normal Astalos. They are always attacking a foe, even if that foe is out of their sight. Due to this, hunters are required to have a special permit in order to hunt a Boltreaver Astalos.
- Boltreaver Astalos is one of the few G-rank exclusive Deviants.
- Boltreaver Astalos's wings, head, and back can be wounded. Its tail can also be cut off.
- Boltreaver Astalos starts off in its fully charged, but can go into another charged state beyond it.
- Despite this, Boltreaver Astalos can still get tired over time.
- It will lose all charge when exhausted.
- When enraged, Boltreaver Astalos will immediately fully charge its whole body, turning its parts blue in color.
- Boltreaver Astalos can be fully charged by Shock Traps.
- Even in its final charged state, it is susceptible to Shock Traps.
- Boltreaver Astalos's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- Boltreaver Astalos is immune to flashes until its crest has been broken.