The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Slots & Description
At Lv5, this armor can be upgraded into Upper Rank.
- This armor can easily be turned into a good set by switching out with the lagiacrus chest, And wearing 3 slots in neck or weapon. then socket that with 2 handicraft, 2 earplug and a protection gem. all the benefits with no negative effects.
- Also instead of the Helm one can use the Lagi version and use it's slots for the remaining handicraft for the Sharpness +1 and Earplugs with no negative effects.
- As an alternative to the two steps above, by replacing the helm with a Lagiacrus helm and having two slots between the weapon and the charm, you can obtain Sharpness +1 and HG Earplugs without the negatives. Add 3 earplug gems and 2 handicraft gems to your slots. The downside is that you need a Deep Dragongem for this method and they are very rare.
- Another way is to replace the mail with the mail+ and with vambraces use sharpness +1, handicraft -1 jewel with no negative effects
- Another way to remove negative effects is to wear regular Helios/Selene armor but with Helios/Selene+ Vambraces and a certain dragon talisman (there's a variety of dragon talismans), this will remove the "Demonic Blessing" and "Blunt edge" effects.
- Another way to prevent negative skills is to switch out Helios/Selene helmet, Helios/Selene mail and Helios/Selene vambraces with Helios/Selene helmet +, Helios/Selene mail + and Helios/Selene vambraces +. This method does not require jewels or talismans, however with a one slot talisman and five grinder jewels, the skill Sharpener can be gemmed in
- Another way would to be simply use asylum/protection jewels and razor jewels to get rid of the negative affects, so you can still wear the full set, but not negative effects
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.