Despite the unique name, Chaotic Gore Magala is actually just a normal Gore Magala which has been traumatized or otherwise interrupted during the process of molting into a Shagaru Magala. As a result, only half of one side of its body has fully molted. Because of its improper molting process, it is left looking like an amalgamation of Shagaru Magala and Gore Magala.
Chaotic Gore Magala retains all of the abilities of a Gore Magala, but boasts increased strength and ferocity. It also has some abilities from the Shagaru Magala, but is more reckless with it's attacks.
The Chaotic Gore Magala is more violent and aggressive than a common Gore Magala.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Gore Magala
MH4U: Chaotic Gore Magala Music Theme
- When it has reached Frenzy State (shown by one of its horns glowing purple), its eye on the molten side of its face will start glowing red.
- Chaotic Gore Magala gains some attacks from Shagaru Magala and some new own attacks.
- Chaotic Gore Magala's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- If you break the right wing of the Chaotic Gore Magala a hunter will receive a Shagaru Magala wing, if the left wing is broken the hunter will receive and Gore Magala wing.
- Chaotic Gore Magala and Seregios are the only monsters in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate to have a unique gimmick with each of their weapons.
- If the hunter is infected by the Frenzy Virus and overcomes it while using the Chaotic Gore Magala's weapons, the negative affinity trait will become positive and added to the positive affinity trait.