True to its name, this Yian Garuga only possesses one eye, yet this remaining eye glows and leaves a red contrail in its wake, similar to an enraged Nargacuga. One of the Yian Garuga's ears have also been clipped. Its wing membranes and tail tip are covered in a green moss.
While most Deviants are larger than their normal monster type, Deadeye is significantly much smaller than a normal Yian Garuga.
Behavior and Abilities
For more information, see Deadeye Yian Garuga Equipment
For more images, see Deadeye Yian Garuga Photo Gallery
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Deadeye Yian Garuga's roar requires Earplugs to block, and its standing roar causes minor damage.
- Deadeye Yian Garuga's tail is actually broken first before being cut.
- Once its tail is broken, it can only cause Poison with its tail whips and Deadly Poison with its tail flips.
- Similar to Nargacuga, its eye leaves a red trail.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- G-Rank Deadeye Yian Garuga can perform back hops that can lead into a beak slam. It also throws boulders with its beak plow attack and will use its aimed charge twice in a row.