|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Egyurasu have grey and blue bodies with beige underbellies, yellow helmet like crests, six yellow wing claws three for each wing, and dark grey membranes which turn blue in the middle and white at the edges.
They are capable of flying very quickly and breathing streams of fire surprisingly large for monsters their size, they are also strong enough to pick up hunters and toss them straight off the cliffs around the area for an instant kill.
Egyurasu are known to be quite timid creatures, however they are known to follow every command from a Guanzorumu in a "master and servant" type relationship. This changes come Phase 2 of the fight where they all flee leaving their "master" to continue the fight alone.
Egyurasu are always seen in the presence of a Guanzorumu flying around the Cloud Viewing Fortress awaiting their call.
- Egyurasu will only ever appear in the area when summoned by Guanzorumu.
- Until summoned, packs of Egyurasu will fly around the area out of reach.
- Egyurasu will assist Guanzorumu with some attacks, either by breathing fire with Guanzorumu, or picking up Hunters and tossing them off the Fortress.
- Being thrown off the Fortress results in an instant death.
- A Egyurasu is sacrificed by Guanzorumu upon entering its 2nd phase.
- Oddly, Egyurasu that appear during hunts with Ruler Guanzorumu breath out dragon energy during the monsters entrance.