Elderfrost Gammoth appears to have a more bluish fur than regular Gammoth. The portions of red fur on its back have also turned silvery-white, although the reason for this is unknown. The bony plate on its scalp is also slightly different in shape: the plating on the sides of its head are now asymmetrical, and there is a large crack in the center of its scalp. Elderfrost Gammoth also appears to have larger, sharper tusks than a regular Gammoth.
Unlike the regular Gammoth the Elderfrost Gammoth is able to coat its legs with ice and not snow, it can also now cover its trunk with ice. The snowballs it throws are also larger than those of a regular Gammoth.
Like normal Gammoth, Elderfrost Gammoth is highly territorial and can be quite dangerous in certain places. This beast is said to able be to cause blizzards and avalanches in snowy regions from its immense strength alone. Due to this, hunters are required to have a special permit in order to hunt the Elderfrost Gammoth.
Click on Expand to see contents.
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Introduced)
- Elderfrost Gammoth is one of the few G-rank exclusive Deviants.
- Gammoth's trunk, front legs can be wounded, and the head can be wounded twice.
- Unlike Gammoth, Elderfrost Gammoth's back legs can't be wounded.
- Elderfrost Gammoth is able to cover its trunk and front legs in spiky ice.