Elderfrost Gammoth appears to have a more bluish fur than regular Gammoth. The portions of red fur on its back have also turned silvery-white, although the reason for this is unknown. The bony plate on its scalp is also slightly different in shape: the plating on the sides of its head are now asymmetrical, and there is a large crack in the center of its scalp. Elderfrost Gammoth also appears to have larger, sharper tusks than a regular Gammoth.
Unlike the regular Gammoth the Elderfrost Gammoth is able to coat her legs with ice and not snow, she can also now cover her trunk with ice. The snowballs it throws are also larger than those of a regular Gammoth.
Like normal Gammoth, Elderfrost Gammoth are a highly territorial species that can be quite dangerous in certain places. These beasts are said to be to cause blizzards and avalanches in snowy regions from their immense strength alone. Due to this, hunters are required to have a special permit in order to hunt an Elderfrost Gammoth.
Click on Expand to see contents.
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Introduced)
- Elderfrost Gammoth is one of the few G-rank exclusive Deviants.
- Gammoth's trunk, front legs can be wounded, and the head can be wounded twice.
- Unlike Gammoth, Elderfrost Gammoth's back legs can't be wounded.
- Elderfrost Gammoth is able to cover its trunk and front legs in spiky ice.