Extreme Individuals (Japanese 極み個体 Kiwami Kotai) are a special group of event bound monsters, first introduced in Monster Hunter Frontier G9. These monsters are rare, extremely powerful relatives of some known monster species. The Guild issue these Peerless (Japanese 無双 Musou) quests with shorter time limits, as well as repel quests (for most) for those unable to kill them.
List of Extreme Individuals
- Starving Deviljho (極み喰らうイビルジョー)
- Ruler Guanzorumu (極み統べるグァンゾルム)
- Blinking Nargacuga (極み駆けるナルガクルガ)
- Mysterious Mi Ru (妖し化けるミ・ル)
- Burning Freezing Eruzerion (極み灼き凍るエルゼリオン)
- Arrogant Duremudira (極み傲るドゥレムディラ)
|Eruzerion||Burning Freezing Eruzerion|
|Mi Ru||Mysterious Mi Ru|
|Savage Deviljho||Starving Deviljho|
- Starving Deviljho is the only Extreme Individual that is fought in a pair.
- Thirsty Pariapuria is a G-Rank version of Supremacy Pariapuria with a couple of new moves.
- Starving Deviljho and Thirsty Pariapuria are the only Extreme Individuals that don't have repel quests, they must be killed when hunted.
- Aside from Starving Deviljho and Thirsty Pariapuria, all repel quests are limited to 20 minutes, while kill quests are limited to 10.
- The Thirsty Pariapuria quest has a 20 minute limit, while the Starving Deviljho quest is only 10 minutes.
- Peerless Zerureusu was the last monster released before the announcement of Monster Hunter Frontier's shutdown.