Forokururu is a large Bird Wyvern with a long tail and a toothed beak that it uses to suck nectar from flowers. Its body is covered in vibrant feathers, which are normally a jade color. The second digits on its wings have extremely long feathers on their tips similar in appearance to Berukyurosu's whips. The color of the feathers on its wings and rear change from jade to various colors when it drinks nectar from specific flowers, which allow it to use certain elements and status effects (not all of which are negative to hunters).
The colors that Forokururu's wings will change to, and the elements/status effects associated with them, are as follows:
- Pale green with red spots and tips: No element
- Yellow with white tips: Paralysis
- Black with yellow spots: Defense Down
- Gray, white, and orange swirls: Soiled
- White with green tips: Healing
- Light blue: Sleep
- Red with orange tips: Fire
- Gray and white swirls: Dark
- Streaks of black, white, red, and yellow: Attack Up
- Dark blue: Poison
Forokururu is an extremely skilled flyer, and spends most of the time in the air. It also has mastery over the many elements and status effects the nectar it drinks gives it, and can quickly swap between them.
Forokururu has evolved on its own in order to live in the Flower Field's unique environment. Its variable body color can be used to appeal to the opposite sex, to warn others or outsiders, and even as part of courtship behavior.
Forokururu have been seen inhabiting the Flower Field.
- Monster Hunter Frontier G Genuine (Introduced)
- Monster Hunter Frontier G5
- Monster Hunter Frontier G6
- Monster Hunter Frontier G7
- Monster Hunter Frontier G8
- Monster Hunter Frontier G9
- Monster Hunter Frontier G10
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z Zenith
- Its head and wings can be broken, and its tail can be severed.
- Forokururu was modeled after hummingbirds.
Monster Hunter Frontier
- It can heal hunters if it sucks up green nectar.