Hellblade Glavenus resemble a large, enraged Glavenus. In comparison, they have a deep red coloration; their horns and dorsal spines are larger, and blood red in color, and their throat-situated flame sacs and bladelike tails either glow with heat or have a magma-like texture.
Behavior and Abilities
Hellblade Glavenus produce a highly explosive powder that they can use to enhance their explosive spit, coat their tails, or emit with some attacks.
Hellblade Glavenus inhabit jungles, deserts and volcanic areas.
For more information, see Hellblade Glavenus Equipment
For more, see Hellblade Glavenus Photo Gallery
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Hellblade Glavenus's throat and tail are always heated and it never gets tired.
- Hellblade Glavenus has two different modes it constantly switches from both its head and tail. One mode uses Fire while the other uses Blast.
- It will drop shinies if its throat or tail is staggered while in Blast mode.
- Both the head and tail can be in completely different modes from each other.
- While using Blast, many of Hellblade Glavenus's attacks send explosive powder at enemies while increasing the explosive radius and range of many tail-based attacks.
- When entering one of its two different modes, Hellblade Glavenus will sharpen its tail in one of two particular ways.
- The color of the tail and throat will also change to reflect it; the Fire mode resembles the normal Glavenus' appearance, and Blast mode has them surrounded by explosive powder and a magma-like appearance.
- Hellblade Glavenus's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- When Hellblade Glavenus's tail is in Blast mode, it can use its tailspin twice in a row.
- The second spin has a slightly longer delay before being used.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- G-Rank Hellblade Glavenus's delayed tail slam causes a massive explosion when its tail is in Blast mode.