The Hoarfrost Reach (Japanese 渡りの凍て地) is a cold, inhospitable area first introduced in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. This snow-covered region may look too hostile to survive in, but it's teeming with unique endemic life.
- The apex monster of the Hoarfrost Reach is Barioth.
- Hoarfrost Reach is the largest locale in World so far.
- Hoarfrost Reach has a variety of different areas such as one with hot springs.
- More areas within the Hoarfrost Reach can be opened as the story progresses.
- There is an old Kushala Daroa skin in area 13.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.