The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Hoarfrost Reach (Japanese 渡りの凍て地) is a cold, inhospitable area first introduced in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. This snow-covered region may look too hostile to survive in, but it's teeming with unique endemic life.
- Fulgur Anjanath
- Ebony Odogaron
- Shrieking Legiana
- Furious Rajang
- Savage Deviljho
- Stygian Zinogre
- Southern Camp (1) - Starting camp
- Western Camp (5) - Unlocked automatically
- Central Camp (7) - Through a crawl space on the path between zones 6 and 7
- Northeast Camp (15) - Through a crawl space on the path between zones 14 and 15
- Shipwreck Camp (12) - Unlocked automatically
- The apex monster of the Hoarfrost Reach is Barioth.
- Hoarfrost Reach is the largest locale in World so far.
- Hoarfrost Reach has a variety of different areas such as one with hot springs.
- More areas within the Hoarfrost Reach can be opened as the story progresses.
- There is an old Kushala Daora skin in area 13.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.