Inagami is a large quadrupedal, flightless dragon. Its body is covered in scales that are a dark copper in color, as well as some orange fur patches on its chin, chest, back, legs, and tail. It has a narrow jaw with a large number of small pointed teeth, and it has multiple horns adorning its head and neck. On its back are a pair of curved forward, pointed structures, seemingly the remnants of what was once wings, and is now just a pair of large rigid structures. Its claws are deep indigo in color and it has a long and thin tail with a tip that resembles a bamboo shoot.
Inagami has the ability to cause rapid growth in the surrounding bamboo via the use of its tail (which also can act as a lure for prey), believed to act as enrichment for the plants somehow to do so. It is also able to breath a white, gaseous sedative from its mouth. When injured, it secretes a grey substance to patch up and reinforce wounds, it can also use this substance to construct objects, namely a pair of crude wing-like constructs made by gluing some of the bamboo around it together, which it uses to glide into hunters, breaking almost immediately during use.
Inagami is very aggressive and will attack anything that disturbs its territory.
Inagami inhabits the Bamboo Forest.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Zenith Inagami
Click on Expand to see contents.
|MHFG5: Inagami Music Theme|
- Inagami's roar requires HG Earplugs to block.
- Inagami's concept is actually supposed to be a "Predatory Kirin", according to an interview. 
- When flinched Inagami will coat its body in its healing substance depending on what body part the hunter hit to make it flinch.
- Inagami can do this on its head, front and back legs as well as its tail.
- If all of Inagami's body parts are coated with its healing substance, it will evaporate from Inagami's body, causing a massive explosion that inflicts the Sleep status, however from this Inagami will fall over and be left open to attack for a few seconds.
Monster Hunter Frontier
- HC Inagami's roar requires Super HG Earplugs to block.