It has metallic, azure scales, patches of white fur, and a golden-colored chest.
Known as the Moon Swift Wyvern, Lucent Nargacuga has the ability to turn invisible, and perform a double tail slam like its green relative. It can also extend its spikes by shaking its tail, even when not enraged. While in this mode, all of its tail attacks cause venomous spikes to fly out.
Lucent Nargacuga are incredibly territorial, stalking intruders and prey under the cover of night or fog and picking them off with cunning aggressive strikes with venomous effects.
- Lucent Nargacuga has a much harder head and chest than its cousins. Only weapons with Purple sharpness can successfully cut through the head and chest without bouncing off, unless the player has the skill "Mind's Eye" equipped.
- However, when enraged, both head and chest do not reflect weapons with sharpness of Blue or better.
- The spikes from its tail inflict Poison.
- Lucent Nargacuga's roar has a much wider range than its other two counterparts, but still only requires standard earplugs to block.
- Lucent Nargacuga can be carved 4 times, like the Uragaan, instead of the usual 3 (although the tail can still only be carved once).
- Unlike Chameleos, Lucent Nargacuga is capable of rendering itself completely invisible, while it performs its "Strafe" or "Back Jump"-maneuver, except for the red eye trails during Rage Mode.
- The Lucent Nargacuga can do a double tail slam like its predecessor, the Green Nargacuga.
- The Lucent Nargacuga can also do a double 360 Tail Swipe which throws venomous spikes from its tail when it's spiked up.
- The fumes from Dung Bombs and Felvine Bombs are retained when Lucent Nargacuga is invisible, so hitting one with a Dung Bomb or Felvine Bomb will help players to see where it is when invisible.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Lucent Nargacuga can be unlocked after reaching HR 40.
Monster Hunter Explore
- Even with the game saying that Lucent Nargacuga has the ice element, it doesn't seems to use any elemental attack.