Mi Ru closely resembles Dyuragaua, with various differences. Mi Ru is primarily black in "color", from its scales to its fur, with dark grey wing membranes. Mi Ru has less teeth overall, shorter one's to boot, with the exception of a pair of tusks on the lower jaw. Mi Ru lacks horns, has a pair of long pointy ears on its head, light grey eyes with round pupils, has more fur (with a thick layer across its back, especially in the shoulder region, and thin lines on the hindlegs and tail), has shorter and more smooth claws, and a thinner tail that lacks bumps. Mi Ru also keeps itself armored up with crystals it creates, these crystalline spikes form on various points around the body (tail, legs, and head), and are white by default.
Mi Ru has the curious ability to shapeshift, in a sense. In total there are five forms for this Flying Wyvern aside from the before described "Normal Form".
The "Ranged Form" has green colored crystals and eyes, a somewhat swollen up tail with larger and thicker crystals present on the tail as well, the crystals on the head are curved, and an additional two are present, one sprouting from right above the nose and curving down right in front of it, and another sprouting from the front of the chin which just points forward.
The "Power Form" has red colored crystals and eyes, noticeably swollen forelegs, a noticeably scrunched in face, making its snout seem shorter than it is, the crystal spikes on top of the head are angled upwards, and the crystal spikes below the ears and lining the lower jaw end in flat "tips".
The "Speed Form" has blue colored crystals and eyes, the crystals on the head are noticeably angled back more and thinner in the case of the one's between the ears on top, the crystal spikes on the wing fingers are longer, and the spikes on the tail are shorter and overall smaller, with the exception of the one at the tip, which is thinner but noticeably longer and more straightened.
The "Crystal Form" has purple colored crystals and eyes, longer crystal spikes on its wing fingers, which are also slightly curved up in the case of the one's lining the sides. And lastly the crystals between the ears are changed, the two central one's are tilted up and forward instead of up and backward, with a slight curve up at the end for both, with the larger one being even longer than the rest on top of the head now, while the two next to it are shorter, thinner, and still tilt up and back.
And the "Final Form" has white crystals, red eyes (along with the scales close to them), swollen forelegs like the Power Form, a swollen tail with larger crystals like the Ranged Form, and longer crystals on the wing fingers like the Speed and Crystal Forms. In addition the claws have crystal casings around them, there are some small crystal spikes sprouting from the back of the hindlegs, and two of the large crystals on top of the head are longer than normal.
Mi Ru is able to shoot huge bursts of fire from its mouth that cover a large distance in front of it along with the ability to make crystals. These crystals are made from body fluids, similar to Akura Vashimu and Akura Jebia crystals, that are used to take away stamina from hunters and prey. If these crystals stay on a hunter or organism for too long, they will explode and cover a wide range around them.
Mi Ru's most well-known ability is its ability to change its appearance, shape, and size, to a limited degree. With this ability it is able to effectively change its fighting style, and physical characteristics. While doing this, Mi Ru will fight similarly to other wyverns such as Tigrex, Nargacuga, and Dyuragaua etc.
Like many other Flying Wyverns, Mi Ru is very hostile.
The Mi Ru has so far only been found in the Nest Hole.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Mysterious Mi Ru
Click on Expand to see contents.
- Monster Hunter Frontier G2 (Introduced)
- Monster Hunter Frontier G3
- Monster Hunter Frontier G Genuine
- Monster Hunter Frontier G5
- Monster Hunter Frontier G6
- Monster Hunter Frontier G7
- Monster Hunter Frontier G8
- Monster Hunter Frontier G9
- Monster Hunter Frontier G10
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z Zenith
|Mi Ru Theme|
- Mi Ru has 6 different forms that it changes into multiple times during a hunt.
- The different faces of Mi Ru resemble those of Oni (Japanese folklore demons).
- The Mi Ru is weak to all elements, but only to certain elements on certain parts of its body.
- In its normal state, its immune to all elements.
- The head and tail tip take a small amount of elemental damage (10) from all elements.
- Mi Ru's roar requires Super HG Earplugs to block.
Monster Hunter Frontier
- Mi Ru shares a combo attack with HR100+ Dyuragaua where it smashes the ground causing great damage and launching hunters around it into the air uses a breath attack to burn them in mid air usually causing a death blow leaving them to fall to their death.
- This can cause a instant quest failure if 3 hunters get caught in the attack and no one left behind is able to use the Life Powder item to heal them before they land on the ground after the attack.
- If hunters fail, complete or even abandon the quest it disappears from the quest list at the counter. Meaning you must be sure you have all your items and equipment in order when you start quest because there is no turning back and fixing mistakes.
- Mi Ru has 25000 HP and changes form after every 1500 point of damage dealt to it.
- Mi Ru recovers health every time it changes forms.
- Its smash attack in its power form is famed for its incredible damage as it literally destroys the ground and causes quakes with each smash.
- Because this move is a double smash it can use the first smash to catch hunters without quake resistance then turn almost completely around to hit its stunned target often killing instantly in a single hit.
- Similar to the Unknown (Black Flying Wyvern), the quest will start off with everyone in the base camp, not being able to move. The screen will be "clawed" before an Unknown invasion message pop ups and the Mi Ru roars.
- Unlike the Unknown (Black Flying Wyvern), it has a quest that randomly appears.