|“||Divine beasts, with grace replete. Finally, the twain shall meet.
My queen, my queen, smite the earth with your thunder.
My king, my king, let storm tear the clouds asunder.
With lightning and hurricane, we sear and slice.
For we are the architects of true paradise.
Let us form our final bond. To rule the world and all beyond.
|- The Allmother, Source of the Rampage|
Upon achieving this form, Narwa the Allmother gains eight gold orbs in her belly thundersac. Several of her thundersacs and tails elongate and become bright purple, and her eyes can alternate between yellow and red. Her golden skin also becomes dark purple.
Like her standard form and her mate, Narwa the Allmother is mostly suspended in the air upside-down.
Behavior and Abilites
Thunder Serpent Narwa achieves the Allmother state by consuming Wind Serpent Ibushi's lifeforce. This allows Narwa to harness the power to control the wind, and also enhances her power over electricity.
Narwa the Allmother retains several key attacks from her standard form, such as summoning balls and rings of electricity; however, they are now stronger, faster, and have a wider range. She now also uses attacks similar to that of her mate, such as creating balls of wind and summoning strong gales to suck in hunters or blow them away. She can summon Dragonators from the ground and make them spin in circles, while using her power over wind to draw hunters towards the center of the arena. Once enough damage has been dealt to her she will gain several new attacks, such as reorienting her body so that she is right-side up and dashing across the arena while clawing at the ground.
Like her standard form and her mate, Narwa the Allmother's will occasionally summon floating stone platforms that hunters must get on top of to avoid attacks that cover the entire arena and deal devastating damage, as well as use Rampage installations to damage her while she is charging said attack and attempt to bring her to the ground.
- Monster Hunter Rise (Introduced)
|“||Narwa's ability to now command the wind like Ibushi as well as employ her usual attacks makes her twice as deadly. Keep your eye on her stance as she attacks so you aren't caught off guard. Attack the areas on her body that have accumulated energy to give yourself the edge over her.||„|
This section is about monster materials unique to Narwa the Allmother in Monster Hunter Rise. For detailed lists, see Allmother Carves.
Scale of Origin
|Ultramarine and golden yellow collide like the sky and screaming lightning.|
|Hide so well insulated, it makes lightning strikes feel like bug bites.|
Horn of Origin
|This horn dominates gales dancing across the sky and earth-splitting thunder.|
|This lightning-emitting organ creates a magnetic field to enable floating.|
|Tentacles that cover Narwa's body. It uses them to shroud itself in lightning.|
Orb of Origin
|Within this jewel from the Allmother dance father wind and mother lightning.|
Thunder Serpent Orb
|This jewel shimmers with the ire of lightning. Its holder can tame thunder.|
Wind Serpent Orb
|This jewel shimmers with the rage of a typhoon. Its holder commands the storm.|
|Sharp talons that once sliced up any foolish enough to attack Narwa.|
Elder Dragon Blood
|Contains an unknown compound. The object of much scholarly research.|
|A shiny rock that elder dragons like to collect. (Account Item)|
|Scale of Origin||26%|
|Horn of Origin||16%|
|Orb of Origin||3%|
|Part Break Rewards|
|Narwa Hide+||87% (Abdomen)
|Horn of Origin||80% (Horn)|
|Narwa Sparksac||60% (Back)
|Narwa Tentacle||40% (Back)|
|Orb of Origin||5% (Horn)
|Thunder Serpent Orb||5% (Abdomen)|
|Wind Serpent Orb||5% (Abdomen)|
|Narwa Claw+||80% (Wingarm)|
|Scale of Origin||42% (Body)
|Narwa Hide+||25% (Body)|
|Narwa Sparksac||75% (Tail)|
|Narwa Tentacle||11% (Body)|
|Orb of Origin||5% (Tail)
|Narwa Claw+||20% (Body)|
|Scale of Origin||42% (x1)
|Orb of Origin||1%|
|Elder Dragon Blood||27%|
- Narwa the Allmother serves as the final story boss of the Hub Quests alongside Wind Serpent Ibushi.
- This Quest is unlocked by reaching HR 50.
- Narwa the Allmother can engage in a fight with Magnamalo, Kushala Daora, or Teostra (depending on which appears) upon reaching her second phase.
- This gives the player an opportunity to use Wyvern Riding to cause major damage to Narwa.
- Narwa the Allmother was added to Monster Hunter Rise in the 3.0 Title Update on May 27, 2021.
- The music that plays during Narwa the Allmother's first phase contains a combination of the instrumental (as well as a small portion of the vocals) of "Lady of Lightning" and the vocals of "Breath of Ire".
- The music that plays during her second phase is "Proof of a Hero - Rise Version".
- Narwa the Allmother is the second monster species to perform sexual cannibalism, the first being Seltas Queen and Seltas (not counting their desert variants).
- However, there is no clear explanation of why this happened. The one that was observed was with an Ibushi that was near death, and it happened quickly, with the Narwa being slain afterwards. Therefore, it is still unknown if this was part of their nature or a last resort, as well as if the Ibushi was supposed to live and this process was gradual.
- Narwa the Allmother's Japanese name translates to "Origin of a Hundred Dragons", referencing the Japanese name for the Rampage ("Night of a Hundred Dragons").
- Narwa the Allmother's ultimate attack appears to be a combination of the ultimate attacks of Amatsu, Ahtal-Ka and Thunder Serpent Narwa.
- This could be a tribute to Yasunori Ichinose, since Amatsu, Ahtal-Ka and Thunder Serpent Narwa are the final bosses of the three games he personally directed (Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate and Monster Hunter Rise itself).
- Said attack seems to be also similar to Safi'jiiva's Sapphire of the Emperor, however it's much easier to avoid in comparison.
|▷ Monsters appearing in Monster Hunter Rise (edit)|
|Herbivore||Anteka Kelbi Kestodon Popo Rhenoplos Slagtoth|
|Fanged Beast|| Bombadgy Bullfango|
Arzuros Apex Arzuros Bishaten Goss Harag Lagombi Rajang Volvidon
|Bird Wyvern|| Baggi Gargwa Izuchi Jaggi Jaggia Wroggi|
Aknosom Great Baggi Great Izuchi Great Wroggi Kulu-Ya-Ku Pukei-Pukei
|Brute Wyvern||Anjanath Barroth|
|Fanged Wyvern|| Jagras|
Magnamalo Tobi-Kadachi Zinogre Apex Zinogre
Almudron Mizutsune Apex Mizutsune Royal Ludroth Somnacanth
|Piscine Wyvern|| Delex|
|Flying Wyvern||Barioth Basarios Bazelgeuse Diablos Apex Diablos Khezu Nargacuga Rathalos Apex Rathalos Rathian Apex Rathian Tigrex|
|Elder Dragon||Chameleos Crimson Glow Valstrax Kushala Daora Teostra Thunder Serpent Narwa Narwa the Allmother Wind Serpent Ibushi|