|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Chinese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Chinese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
They have purple fur instead of white though retain the black stripes and they also have brown bone protrusions with orange tips.
Purple Slicemargl behave relatively the same as the normal Slicemargl, but are known to be much more vicious when fighting.
Effectiveness Diagram (MHO)
Information sourced from ingame Ecology Illustration chart.
- Purple Slicemargl's head, front arms, back and tail can be wounded.
- Unlike most other monsters, Purple Slicemargl's do not roar when they enter Rage Mode. Instead, they will slam their arms on the ground in front of them, extending the bones on their arms in the process.
- Purple Slicemargl's eyes also glow red and leave trails while enraged much like the normal ones.
- Like the normal ones Hunters can only break the arms when it's enraged.
- Doing this will prevent it from being able to inflict Status Ailments with those parts until the bones regenerate.