Rustrazor Ceanataur looks nearly identical to a normal Shogun Ceanataur, except for its brown rusty claws. These claws are usually brown in color, though they turn an iridescent blue color once sharpened. It is able to sharpen them by using the skull of a Glavenus, but it has been seen using a Gravios skull.
Rustrazor Ceanataur has the ability to sharpen its claws using a Glavenus's skull, allowing for its claws to become more deadly in battle. It even can perform Glavenus's infamous spin by using said skull.
Rustrazor Ceanataur is much more aggressive than a normal Shogun Ceanataur due to its deadly claws. Due to armor not protecting hunters against this Shogun Ceanataur's attacks, it was given the secondary name, Armor Shredder. Due to this, the Hunter's Guild only allow hunters with special permits to hunt this Deviant down.
- Rustrazor Ceanataur is one of the few G-rank exclusive Deviants.
- Rustrazor Ceanataur's claws can be broken.
- Rustrazor Ceanataur's claws become softer, once they're sharpened. While rusty, hunters will bounce off its claws.
- It also can cause Bleeding, when its claws are sharpened.
- While fighting Rustrazor Ceanataur, it will constantly switch between two different modes in battle. These two modes are Long Range Mode (Gravios's skull and sheathed claws) and Close Range Mode (Glavenus's skull and unsheathed claws).
- In Long Range Mode, it can breath a variety of different beams from the Gravios skull to keep foes at a distance.
- In Close Range Mode, it specializes in using its claws to fight off foes and damage them.
- When a claw is broken on Rustrazor Ceanataur, it will be stunned for a few seconds, leaving it open to attacks.