Rustrazor Ceanataur's look nearly identical to a normal Shogun Ceanataur, except for the claws, with the blades at the very end having a different shape, alongside there being an additional couple curved back spikes on top. These claws are usually brown in color, though they turn an iridescent blue color once sharpened. These Ceanataur's have exclusively been seen wearing either a Glavenus and Gravios skull on their backs.
Rustrazor Ceanataur has the ability to sharpen its claws using a Glavenus's skull, allowing for its claws to become more deadly in battle, including Defense Down, it even can perform Glavenus's infamous spin by using said skull. It will also use a Gravios skull, utilizing the mouth to spray beams of "water" at opponents.
Rustrazor Ceanataur is much more aggressive than a normal Shogun Ceanataur due to its deadly claws. Due to armor not protecting hunters against this Shogun Ceanataur's attacks, it was given the secondary name, Armor Shredder. Due to this, the Hunter's Guild only allow hunters with special permits to hunt this Deviant down.
- Rustrazor Ceanataur is one of the few G-rank exclusive Deviants.
- Rustrazor Ceanataur's claws can be broken.
- Rustrazor Ceanataur's claws become softer, once they're sharpened. While rusty, hunters will bounce off its claws.
- It also can cause Bleeding, when its claws are sharpened.
- While fighting Rustrazor Ceanataur, it will constantly switch between two different modes in battle. These two modes are Long Range Mode (Gravios's skull and sheathed claws) and Close Range Mode (Glavenus's skull and unsheathed claws).
- In Long Range Mode, it can breath a variety of different beams from the Gravios skull to keep foes at a distance.
- In Close Range Mode, it specializes in using its claws to fight off foes and damage them.
- When a claw is broken on Rustrazor Ceanataur, it will be stunned for a few seconds, leaving it open to attacks.
|▷ Monsters appearing in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (edit)|
|Herbivore||Anteka Apceros Aptonoth Kelbi Larinoth Moofah Mosswine Popo Rhenoplos Slagtoth|
Tetsucabra Drilltusk Tetsucabra Zamtrios
|Fanged Beast|| Blango Bullfango Conga|
Arzuros Redhelm Arzuros Blangonga Bulldrome Congalala Gammoth Elderfrost Gammoth Kecha Wacha Lagombi Snowbaron Lagombi Rajang Furious Rajang Volvidon
|Carapaceon|| Ceanataur Hermitaur|
Daimyo Hermitaur Stonefist Hermitaur Shogun Ceanataur Rustrazor Ceanataur
|Neopteron|| Altaroth Bnahabra Great Thunderbug Hornetaur Konchu Vespoid|
Ahtal-Ka Seltas Seltas Queen
|Bird Wyvern|| Gargwa Genprey Giaprey Ioprey Jaggi Jaggia Maccao Velociprey|
Gendrome Great Maccao Gypceros Iodrome Malfestio Nightcloak Malfestio Velocidrome Yian Garuga Deadeye Yian Garuga Yian Kut-Ku
|Brute Wyvern||Barroth Brachydios Raging Brachydios Deviljho Savage Deviljho Duramboros Glavenus Hellblade Glavenus Uragaan Crystalbeard Uragaan|
|Fanged Wyvern||Zinogre Thunderlord Zinogre|
|Piscine Wyvern|| Cephalos|
Cephadrome Lavasioth Plesioth
|Leviathan|| Ludroth Uroktor|
Agnaktor Lagiacrus Nibelsnarf Mizutsune Soulseer Mizutsune Royal Ludroth
|Snake Wyvern|| Remobra|
|Flying Wyvern||Akantor Astalos Boltreaver Astalos Barioth Basarios Diablos Bloodbath Diablos Khezu Nargacuga Silverwind Nargacuga Rathalos Dreadking Rathalos Silver Rathalos Rathian Dreadqueen Rathian Gold Rathian Seregios Tigrex Grimclaw Tigrex Ukanlos|
|Elder Dragon||Alatreon Amatsu Chameleos Fatalis Crimson Fatalis White Fatalis Kirin Kushala Daora Lao-Shan Lung Nakarkos Shagaru Magala Teostra Valstrax|
|???||Gore Magala Chaotic Gore Magala|