|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Silverwind Nargacuga appears similar to normal Nargacuga, however similarly to Lucent Nargacuga it has bits of white fur and scales on parts of its body, though in this case the fur is aligned in bright striped patterns. It also has more spikes on its tail which protrude at all times and Silverwind Nargacuga's are often larger than normal ones.
Silverwind Nargacuga's are overall faster and stronger than normal individuals and are a bit more adept at throwing around their tail spines. But the biggest difference which has earned them the title of the Wind Cutting White Shadow's is powerful shockwaves they create with particularly strong and fast swings of their tails which can slice straight through the defenses of their opponents and leave them bleeding from deep gashes.
Compared to regular Nargacuga they prefer attacking from a distance, and overall more aggressive.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Nargacuga
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Silverwind Nargacuga's head and wings can be wounded and its tail can be wounded and severed.
- When enraged, Silverwind Nargacuga's eyes will glow red.
- While enraged, Silverwind Nargacuga can chain a tail slam with a 360 tail spin.
- In higher levels of special permit quests, Silverwind Nargacuga can do a double tail slam.
- Silverwind Nargacuga's head becomes a weak point when it is enraged.
- Unlike its normal counterpart, Silverwind Nargacuga's tail spikes travel in an arc and can actually track the Hunter in the air before falling.
- Silverwind Nargacuga's tail spikes are always extended, even when not in Rage Mode.
- Silverwind Nargacuga can send off wind projectiles with its tail attacks.
- When fatigued, it cannot send wind projectiles with its tail attacks.
- When Silverwind's tail is severed, wind projectiles are smaller.
- Silverwind Nargacuga can immediately go into its Prowler Stance after a sideways leap.
- Silverwind Nargacuga can inflict bleeding with its tail slam. Its wind projectiles can also bleed but only if it hits the hunter while they're being knocked back.
- Silverwind Nargacuga's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- G-Rank Silverwind Nargacuga gains two new moves: one where it jumps and flings a tail spike, and another where it performs a feint before a tail spin. The latter sends a wind beam that always causes bleeding.