|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Taikun Zamuza has three forms. Its first form shows it with lots of dirt that covers its body acts as a second exoskeleton, shielding it from damage. The dirt covering can be broken off with repeated attacks, revealing the true shell and its second form. Its final form drastically changes its structure. Taikun Zamuza's body color changes from orange to blue. It loses its tail and its hammer-like claw is replaced with a drill-like claw. It also gains Thunder Element abilities and has two bulbs of light behind its body.
Taikun Zamuza inhabits new cavernous areas of the Tide Island. It smashes the ground with its large, hammer-like claw that can cause the quake status, while it jabs its opponents with its sharper spiked claw.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Zenith Taikun Zamuza
Main Article: Zenith Taikun Zamuza
Click on Expand to see contents.
- Monster Hunter Frontier Forward.3 (Introduced)
- Monster Hunter Frontier Forward.4
- Monster Hunter Frontier Forward.5
- Monster Hunter Frontier G
- Monster Hunter Frontier G2
- Monster Hunter Frontier G3
- Monster Hunter Frontier G Genuine
- Monster Hunter Frontier G5
- Monster Hunter Frontier G6
- Monster Hunter Frontier G7
- Monster Hunter Frontier G8
- Monster Hunter Frontier G9
- Monster Hunter Frontier G10
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z Zenith
|MHFO: Taikun Zamuza 1st Form Theme|
|MHFO: Taikun Zamuza 1st Form Theme (Over HR100)|
|MHFO: Taikun Zamuza 2nd Form Theme|
|MHFO: Taikun Zamuza 2nd Form Theme (Over HR100)|
|MHFO: Taikun Zamuza 3rd Form Theme|
|MHFO: Taikun Zamuza 3rd Form / Supremacy Pariapuria Theme (Over HR100)|
- Huffs black smoke when enraged.
- Zamuza is susceptible to Poison, Paralysis, Sleep and Stun.
- Zamuza's fallen rocky layers can emit gas that makes it much harder to see.
- Zamuza's rocky layer can be removed by any attack. A Unique fungus can be obtained as Zamuza loses its rocky layer.
- Once Zamuza loses about half of its rocky layer, it will reveal a new area by breaking the floor.
- Once Zamuza loses all of its rocky layer and has all of its body parts broken, it will reveal a dark area where you can fight Taikun Zamuza while in Thunder Mode.
- As it loses more of its rocky layers and has its shell broken, its movements and attacks get progressively faster.
- In its Thunder Form, aside from using Thunder element attacks, it can also spit globs of Poison that can cover a fair area.
- Although more uncommon, it can also spit Poison in its two previous forms.
Monster Hunter Online
- For Taikun Zamuza to enter it's Thunder Form, all of it's parts (Shell, Left Claw, Right Claw, Left Legs, Right Legs, Tail) must be broken.
- Broken Zamuza parts take significantly less damage. However, it is still possible to capture or kill Zamuza without breaking all of it's parts.
- While in it's Thunder Form, many of Zamuza's attacks will release electrical sparks that inflict Thunderblight and Paralysis.
- Instead of having three different themes for each phase of the fight, Zamuza instead has two themes in Monster Hunter Online; one for when it's enraged, and another for when it is not.