In its default state, the Thunderlord Zinogre resembles a fully-charged Zinogre. One of its horns is much larger than the other and its scales are green instead of the normal blue. Its fur and claws are a golden colour. The Thunderlord Zinogre crackles with green electricity, which turns to a golden color when it enters its "Ultracharged" state.
Thunderlord Zinogre has the same moves as Zinogre, although they are improved dramatically. Thunderlord Zinogre also has new ones of its own. Unlike other Zinogre, Thunderlord Zinogre is already in supercharged state which they can freely go in Rage Mode and reach a new charged state called the "Ultracharged" state. Thunderlord Zinogre will use their horns to much greater effect than other Zinogre.
The Thunderlord Zinogre is a truly dangerous monster that is much stronger than a normal Zinogre. Hunters are required to have a special permit in order to hunt them.
- Puzzle & Dragons
- Gyuakuten Othellonia
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
- Unlike Zinogre, Thunderlord Zinogre can pin an hunter even when not fatigued.
- Thunderlord Zinogre is always in a supercharged state.
- Because it is always in a supercharged state it can go into rage mode freely, unlike its normal counterpart which has to be fully charged before entering rage mode. It also never gets tired.
- In its first stage its back is glowing green but when in its "Ultracharged State" its back and arms will glow gold.
- Thunderlord Zinogre in its Ultracharged State is much slower than its supercharged state, but deals significantly more damage.
- When in its Ultracharged State, Thunderlord Zinogre's forelimb slams will summon thunder in front of it.
- Its Thunder Summon is also greatly amplified in range and can even hit the hunter from the other side of the area.
- When in its Ultracharged State, Thunderlord Zinogre can release Fulgurbugs around it causing a large explosion of thunder around it, but causing it to lose its charge. It also drops a shiny.
- High-level Thunderlord Zinogre will release more Fulgurbugs with its Fulgurbug Launch attack and can also release them during its Thunder Backflip attack.
- Thunderlord Zinogre's roar requires Earplugs to block.
- G-Rank Thunderlord Zinogre always starts out in its Ultracharged State. Its thunder explosion is also much stronger and slower.