Ciao a tutti! Hi Guys!
My name is Drake 512, but you can call me Chris Drake... I'm just an italian gamer...
My first Monster Hunter game was the good old Monster Hunter Freedom 2, and then, MH became my favorite series... I'm playing with Monster Hunter World Iceborne and a little bit of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
- 11 November 2015: Made my 1000th Contribution.
- 6 April 2016: Made my 2000th Contribution.
- 12 April 2016: Promoted as Rollback Status.
- 9 May 2016: Made my 1000th Main Edit.
- 29 July 2016: Made my 3000th Contribution.
- 7 January 2017: Made my 4000th Contribution.
- 4 February 2017: Made my 2000th Main Edit.
- 14 April 2017: Made my 5000th Contribution.
- 23 November 2017: Made my 6000th Contribution.
- 04 September 2018: Retired.
- 29 August 2019: Made my 7000th Contribution
- Freedom 2: Didn't cleared, 300 hours of Gameplay... Used this Game Data for continue to play in Freedom Unite.
- Freedom Unite: Cleared, 560 Hours, HR9, Defeated all monsters except the White Fatalis... 95% of quest completed.
- Portable 3rd: Cleared, 400 Hours, HR6, Defeated all monsters... 97% of quest completed.
- Main Weapons: Green Nargacuga LS.
- Main Armor Sets: High Rank Agnaktor Armor.
- 3 Ultimate: Didn't cleared, i stopped to play it fault of Goldbeard Ceadeus...
- 4 Ultimate: Cleared, more than 1250 Hours, HR 777, G rank Gold Crown, Completed all quests, "Officially Retired".
- Generations: HR 575, 1200+ Hours, Completed all quests, 100% Awards collected.
- Stories: Rider Level 99, Completed Main Quest, beaten Tower, Labyrinth and Fatalis, 95+ Awards collected, Got every Monstie avaible so far, aiming for 100%. Waiting for cool DLCs/Updates.
- Main Equipment: Seregios GS and Molten Tigrex Armor.
- Main Monsties: Monoblos, Barioth, Brachydios, Ivory Lagiacrus, Stygian Zinogre and Silver Rathalos.
- World: Cleared main story, 400+ hours, HR 225+, Lunastra/Xeno'jiiva LS and Teostra γ Armor, 100% Awards collected. Recovered everything from my lost save data.
- Generations Ultimate: Two Characters
- Drake (Main): Transferred my 100% Save data. HR 900+, 800+ Hours, 100% Awards collected, Beaten all EX Deviants, soloed every monster at least once. Current equipment is Hellblade LS and Teostra GX armor Transmogged into G Rank Nakarkos armor. I tend to use Rustrazor or Hellblade GS, Rustrazor GS, Hellblade SnS, Hellblade DB and Rustrazor IG
- Drakina (2ndary Character): Cleared Challenge Run. Limited online play, no Long Sword, no Traps except for capture quests, no Flash/Sonic Bombs, no debuff remedy items (Antidote, Cleanser, Deodorant, Nullberry, Adamant Seeds etc.). HR 100
What I Like and Hate in MH
My favorite weapon is the Long Sword and my second favorite weapon are Dual Blades. I can use quite well Sword and Shield, Dual Blades, Great Sword, Lance and Insect Glaive... I hate Switch Axe (except in MHW), Charge Blade, Light and Heavy Bowguns...
As for MHGU, my favorite Styles+Weapons are: Valor LS, Adept LS, Guild LS, Valor GS, Adept GS, Striker GS, Adept SnS, Striker SnS, Valor DB, Adept DB, Guild DB, Aerial Lance, Valor IG, Guild IG, Adept Bow and Aerial Bow.
My favorite monster are the Teostra, known as Flame Emperor Dragon and the Sky Comet Dragon, better known as Valstrax Then are followed by Zinogre, Astalos, Nargacuga and Glavenus
Monsters that i really like: Rathalos, Rathian, Monoblos, White Monoblos, Gravios, Nargacuga, Seregios, Boltreaver Astalos, Lavasioth, Stygian Zinogre, Odogaron, Blangonga, Copper Blangonga, Kecha Wacha, Ash Kecha Wacha, Rustrazor Ceanataur, Zamtrios, Hellblade Glavenus, Royal Ludroth, Purple Ludroth, Agnaktor, Glacial Agnaktor, Gore Magala, Chaotic Gore Magala, Shagaru Magala, Kushala Daora, Namielle, Amatsu, Crimson Fatalis and Ahtal-Ka.
Monsters that i like: Diablos, Bloodbath Diablos, Tigrex, Molten Tigrex, Dreadking Rathalos, Legiana, Hypnocatrice, Deadeye Yian Garuga, Giadrome, Iodrome, Great Baggi, Great Maccao, Jyuratodus, Thunderlord Zinogre, Barroth, Radobaan, 5th Gen Brachydios, Mizutsune, Soulseer Mizutsune, 4th Gen Lagiacrus, Arzuros, Volvidon, Tetsucabra, Drilltusk Tetsucabra, Seltas, Nerscylla, Lunastra, Akantor, Gogmazios, Nakarkos, Nergigante, Vaal Hazak, Xeno'jiiva, Alatreon and Fatalis.
Monsters who are simply... Ok for me: Khezu, Red Khezu, Barioth, Brute Tigrex, Grimclaw Tigrex, Green Nargacuga, 4th Gen Barioth, Silverwind Nargacuga, Yian Garuga, Coral Pukei-Pukei, Nightcloak Malfestio, 5th Gen Lavasioth, Congalala, Emerald Congalala, Gammoth, Elderfrost Gammoth, Snowbaron Lagombi, Berserk Tetsucabra, Drilltusk Tetsucabra, Shrouded Nerscylla, Seltas Queen, Duramboros, Deviljho, Banbaro, Daimyo Hermitaur, Plum Daimyo Hermitaur, Shogun Ceanataur, Terra Shogun Ceanataur, Ebony Odogaron, Zorah Magdaros, Dah'ren Mohran and Leshen.
I don't like: Bazelgeuse, Lagombi, Qurupeco, Crimson Qurupeco, Kulu-Ya-Ku, Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, Pukei-Pukei, Cephadrome, Pink Rathian, Silver Rathalos, G Rank Grimclaw Tigrex, Uragaan, Steel Uragaan, 5th Gen Glavenus, Acidic Glavenus, Rajang, 4th Gen Shogun Ceanataur, Great Jagras, Dodogama, Kirin, Oroshi Kirin, Lao-Shan Lung, Ashen Lao-Shan Lung.
I really hate: Shrieking Legiana, Gold Rathian, Paolumu, Nightshade Paolumu, 2nd Gen Tigrex, 5th Gen Tigrex, 5th Gen Barioth, Sand Barioth, Plesioth, Green Plesioth, Jade Barroth, Anjanath, Fulgur Anjanath, 3rd Gen Lagiacrus, Ivory Lagiacrus, Abyssal Lagiacrus, Gobul, Bulldrome, Furious Rajang, Savage Deviljho, Crystalbeard Uragaan, Najarala, Tidal Najarala, Tobi-Kadachi, Viper Tobi Kadachi, Ceadeus, Goldbeard Ceadeus, Shah Dalamadur, 5th Gen Kushala Daora, Rusted Kushala Daora, Velkhana, Blackveil Vaal Hazak, 5th Gen Lunastra, Kulve Taroth, Behemoth and Ancient Leshen.
I would like to hunt this Monsters someday: Dire Miralis, Lucent Nargacuga, Espinas, Espinas Subspecies, Berukyurosu, Doragyrosu, Unknown, Zerureusu, Varusaburosu, Gureadomosu, Dyuragaua, Mi-Ru, Diorekkusu, Frontier Nargacuga, Forokururu, Toridcless, Lavasioth Subspecies, Kamu Orugaron, Nono Orugaron, Midogaron, Voljang, Akura Vashimu, Akura Jebia, Taikun Zamuza, Abiorugu, Baruragaru, Zenazerisu, Shantiyen, Rukodiora, Rebidiora, Harudomerugu, Laviente, Duremudira, Supremacy Teostra, Toa Tesukatora, Disufiroa and Guanzorumu.
As for MHST, my favorite Monsties are: Rathalos, Silver Rathalos, Gravios, Black Gravios, Monoblos, Nargacuga, Barioth, Seregios, Molten Tigrex, Glavenus, Lagiacrus, Ivory Lagiacrus, Kecha Wacha, Zinogre and Stygian Zinogre.
My favorite areas are: Great Forest, Deserted Island, Misty Peaks, Tundra, 3rd Gen Volcano, Lava Canyon, Polar Field, Sacred Pinnacle, Ancestral Steppe, Frozen Seaway, Volcanic Hollow, Heaven's Mount, Jurassic Frontier, Rotten Vale, Elder's Recess and 1st Gen Castle Schrade.
- Attack the Monster until it dies.
- Try to evade Monster's attacks.
- That's all XD.
Funny Moments in MH
- MHF2: Killed a training Plesioth... simply fishing him.
- MHFU: Killed a Terra Shogun C. with a Paintball.
- MHFU: Killed a G Rank Teostra with a Trowing Knife.
- MHP3rd: A Rhenoplos killed my first Black Diablos.
- MHP3rd: Killed my first Alatreon with a Dung Bomb.
- MH4U: Killed a Gypceros whit a Tranqbomb... in a quest "Capture 1 Gyperos".
- MH4U: Killed a G Rank Seregios with an aerial attack when it was flying to change area.
- MH4U: After i've succesfully Mounted a G Rank Rathalos, I've killed it... With a kick in the face (Curb Stomped XD).
- MH4U: Killed a G Rank Rathian with a punch.
- MH4U: A Bnahabra Killed a Shrouded Nerscylla.
- MH4U: Carved a Dalamadur Eye when i was on Dalamadur's head during the fight.
- MHGen: Killed 2 Zamite and broke Deviljho's head with a single Critical Juncture (LS Hunter Art).
- MHGen: Broken tusk and killed Drilltusk Tetsucabra when was holding a boulder with a Ground Slash on the head when Lion's Maw was active. (GS)
Consoles that I Own/Owned
- Super Nintendo/Nintendo 64
- Nintendo Game Boy/Nintendo Game Boy Advance
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo Switch
- Sony Play Station 1,2,3 and 4
- Sony Play Station Portable
- PC (of course ^_~)
- Many Android Smartphones/Tablets
I also like: Pokemon, Minecraft, Survivalcraft, Wrestling, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, Diablo, other PlayStation Games, The Simpsons, Family Guy and "Nerd Topics".
My English needs to be polished a little bit, but i'm trying to improve it day after day.
I'm "Straight Edge".
If i combine all MH games that I've played, I think i've killed more than 550 Rathalos and more than 450 Zinogre (Subspecies included)... But i'm not sure...