Hello, and to Discussion of the Week!
This week we look at the Guild Quests!
If you fulfill certain conditions during an Expedition, such as slay the specified large monster, the Guild will give you clearance to take on special Quests. These are called Guild Quests, and they can be registered via the menu and then selected from the Gathering Hall's Quest Counter.
Receiving Guild Quests
If you have received a Guild Quest from going on an Expedition, you will be notified after the Expedition ends.
Registering Guild Quests
Guild Quests must be registered before they can be undertaken. Select a Guild Quest from the Quest Pool and then register it. You can have up to 10 registered Quests at once.
Undertaking Guild Quests
Once a Guild Quest has been registered, you can undertake it via the Gathering Hall's Quest Counter.
Raising Guild Quest Levels
Clearing a Guild Quest will raise its level and difficulty.
Sending Guild Quests
You can go on Guild Quests with other players, and you can distribute them to other players as well.
- Did you like Guild Quests overall? Why or why not?
- What was your biggest pet peeve about Guild Quests? How did it affect your experience?
- Which Guild Quests were your favorite?
- Which Guild Quests were your least favorite?
- Was getting your Guild Quest to Level 140 hell for you? Did it make you go insane?
- Would you love to see the Guild Quests return in the future? Why or why not?
- Do you the Special Permit Quests are a good replacement for the Guild Quests? Why or why not?
- How would do you think Guild Quests could be improved if they ever returned to the series?
- Do you like the idea of creating your own quests? Do you think Capcom will ever use this idea for the series?
- What would happen if you combined the Special Permit Quests with the Guild Quests?