Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the Black Roaring Wyvern, Brute Tigrex!
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Equipment
Interesting Facts About Brute Tigrex
Order: Saurischia - Suborder: Wyvern Feet - Family: Rex
- Brute Tigrex is a Subspecies of Tigrex that can be found primarily living in volcanic regions and occasionally deserts.
- While young, Brute Tigrex is grey, but that changes as it gets older. From the extreme heat in its environment, volcanic ash and other impurities will fuse to the Brute Tigrex's shell, giving it its appearance. These impurities have made its shell stronger, while also giving it better resistance to the thunder element.
- The color of its scales comes from a hardening agent, and they retain their shape even in the hottest flames.
- Its shell can withstand the impact of attacks, and the plating around the spinal cord provides support as it charges.
- While a normal Tigrex can tolerate cold temperatures, Brute Tigrex can not.
- A Tigrex's roar can't easily be heard in volcanic regions, so Brute Tigrex's lungs have further developed to allow it to let out a stronger and louder roar compared to a normal Tigrex.
- Compared to its cousin, Brute Tigrex has a higher metabolism from the environments it normally inhabits, making the monster more aggressive than a normal Tigrex.
- Brute Tigrex are known to attack other Tigrex on sight with no warning.
- The hue of its claws further changes as it devours and rips apart the flesh and bone of prey. Artisans love this material!
- Its teeth are capable of crushing stone and iron.
If you missed last week's Monster Appreciation Week, Yian Garuga and Scarred Yian Garuga, you all are still more then welcome to comment on it!