Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the Wicked Claw Wyvern, Ebony Odogaron!
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Equipment
Interesting Facts About Ebony Odogaron
Order: Saurischia - Suborder: Four Legged - Superfamily: Dreadful Claw Wyvern - Family: Odogaron
- A subspecies of Odogaron, Ebony Odogaron is a Fanged Wyvern that is constantly on the hunt for prey. Instead of being limited to the Rotten Vale and Coral Highlands like its cousin, Ebony Odogaron wanders throughout the New World in search of food. This subspecies can be found wandering in all sorts of environments; Ancient Forest, Wildspire Waste, Coral Highlands, Rotten Vale, Elder's Recess, Hoarfrost Reach, and Guiding Lands.
- Like its cousin, Ebony Odogaron is an apex monster that can easily overpower creatures larger than itself and can challenge other large predatory monsters that it encounters. It'll even attack Elder Dragons on sight, but they can easily overpower it.
- Ebony Odogaron has been reported killing other Odogaron that it encounters.
- While Odogaron lacks an element, Ebony Odogaron uses the dragon element. By eating meat, just like its cousin, Ebony Odogaron will enter the "Berserker State," increasing its metabolism and physical strength. While in this state, Ebony Odogaron can produce the dragon element and move much faster than it normally does.
- Ebony Odogaron often carries meat with it so it can enter the state immediately after running out of stamina.
If you missed last week's Monster Appreciation Week, Fulgur Anjanath, you all are still more then welcome to comment on it!