Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the Gold Fire Wyvern, Gold Rathian!
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Equipment
Interesting Facts About Gold Rathian
Order: Saurischia - Suborder: Wyvern Feet - Infraorder: Shell Wyvern - Superfamily: - Flying Wyvern - Family: Rath
- Gold Rathian is a Rare Species of Rathian that can be found in secluded areas.
- While Pink Rathian's color is caused by energy from the nutrient-rich lands it inhabits, Gold Rathian's color is thought to be an inherited trait from its ancestors.
- Gold Rathian's scales have an almost sacred glow in sunlight and are brilliant even at night.
- With the help of its intense glow, a Gold Rathian's shell is as gorgeous as a bar of gold.
- A Gold Rathian's spike resembles a sword and can pierce through just about anything.
- Gold Rathian has the strongest flames and greatest land mobility out of all of the known species of Rathian. If that wasn't enough, Gold Rathian is also more skilled with tail compared to a Pink Rathian, making her more dangerous. Its abilities and strength are considered to be equal to an Elder Dragon.
- Instead of Rath Marrow, Gold Rathian produces Rath Gleem, a shining liquid that glows faintly in the dark and continues to boil, even after it has died. This liquid is how Gold Rathian can breathe such explosive flames with ease.
If you missed last week's Monster Appreciation Week, Silver Rathalos, you all are still more then welcome to comment on it!