Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at Nergigante's Variant, Ruiner Nergigante!
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Equipment
Interesting Facts About Ruiner Nergigante
Order: Elder Dragon - Suborder: Extinction Dragon - Family: Nergigante
- A variant of Nergigante that has been through countless battles throughout its life, Ruiner Nergigante is an old veteran in combat.
- Like its cousin, Ruiner Nergigante doesn't have a fixed habitat and can be found just about anywhere.
- As Ruiner Nergigante fights and takes damage, it'll grow metallic spikes as well as its normal spikes on its certain parts of its body that can deeply cut into prey, causing its victim to bleed profusely.
- These spikes don't grow on its tail for some reason.
- The Research Commission suspects that Nergigante acts as the balance for nature, keeping any out of control Elder Dragons in check. By killing these Elder Dragons, Nergigante is preventing them from further damaging any ecosystems and disturbing the natural balance.
- If an Elder Dragon is allowed to run free in an environment for very long, it could very well destroy an ecosystem and all of its inhabitants from its mere presence.
If you missed last week's Monster Appreciation Week, Gold Rathian, you all are still more then welcome to comment on it!