Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the Wind Cutting White Shadow, Silverwind Nargacuga!
Monster Hunter Generations Equipment
Interesting Facts About Silverwind Nargacuga
- Order: Saurischia
- Suborder: Wyvern Feet
- Superfamily: Pre-Winged Legs Wyvern
- Family: Narga
- Species: Nargacuga
- Silverwind Nargacuga are said to kill, without even touching their own shadow. They do this by shock waves, powerful winds, that can leave complicated cuts in prey. These cuts make prey bleed.
- This is how Silverwind Nargacuga got its secondary name, Silverwind.
- The spikes it flings from its tail are said to actually have more impact, increasing the chances of it not missing a target.
- Interestingly, Silverwind Nargacuga has been reported since MHFU and MH3U.
- On certain portions of Silverwind Nargacuga's body, it has grown white hair and scales.
- Its white hairs and scales are light in weight, allowing them to move freely. From this, it allows Silverwind Nargacuga to strike prey with powerful waves of wind.
- Compared to normal Nargacuga, Silverwind Nargacuga prefer to attack their prey from a distance.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
|Title||モンスターハンタークロス MHX - 白疾風ナルガクルガ White Gale Nargacuga Quest 9|
by Xyp Games
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.