Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the beast whose armor breaks all equipment, Stonefist Hermitaur!
Monster Hunter Generations Equipment
Interesting Facts About Stonefist Hermitaur
- Order: Decapoda
- Infraorder: Brachyura
- Superfamily: Shield Crab
- Family: Hermitaur
- For some years, in certain areas, there have been reports of Daimyo Hermitaur with an usually large pincer.
- This large Daimyo Hermitaur is described to have an overwhelming hardness and mass to it, able to destroy whole weapons and repel most attacks. From this ability, the Hunter's Guild and hunters call it the Stonefist, allowing only hunters with special permits to hunt these Daimyo Hermitaur down.
- The Monoblos skull, these Daimyo Hermitaur are known to carry, are quite strange compared to other skulls.
- Stonefist Hermitaur are heavier than normal Daimyo Hermitaur, even surpassing the weight of some Flying Wyverns.
- It is suggested that water has something to do with why their shell has greatly hardened.
- From living for many years, its shell, along with its pincers, has become darker and harder.
|MHGen: Deviant Theme|
|Title||Monster Hunter Generations - Online Hunts 21 Giant Enemy Crab!|
|Title||【MHX】 【特殊許可】矛砕狩猟依頼１０（矛砕ダイミョウザザミ、ラージャンの狩猟） オンライン 片手剣 エリアルスタイル|
by はるあき 【HN:HARU】
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.