Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the giant bloated Tiger Shark, Tigerstripe Zamtrios!
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Equipment
Interesting Facts About The Tigerstripe Zamtrios
Order: Caudata - Suborder: Monster Shark - Family: Zamtrios
- Tigerstripe Zamtrios is a subspecies of Zamtrios that evolved to the harsh Dede Desert.
- The Guild are looking to discover Zamite living in the Dede Desert to prove that the Tigerstripe Zamtrios really are subspecies.
- Tigerstripe Zamtrios primarily live near areas where an oasis is in the Dede Desert. They use the oases to get water for many of their abilities such as inflating themselves and to store said water for themselves.
- The Tigerstripe Zamtrios gets title, Tiger Shark, due to its orange tiger-like stripes. These stripes help it camouflage in its environment.
- Tigerstripe Zamtrios has been drawing a lot of attention from both the public and the Guild due to it possibly being the first Amphibian seen in the Old World and its colors.
- When traveling long distances, Tigerstripe Zamtrios will mostly travel by walking and patrol the area as it moves on. It will also dig underground to travel when the heat is extreme.
- Compared to its Frozen Seaway cousin, its a lot more agile and more aggressive than them. It is also smaller than the Zamtrios.
- Due to this the Tigerstripe Zamtrios is limited to only G-Rank.
- Unlike their cousins, the Tigerstripe Zamtrios lacks the frozen armor to help it both protect itself and fight off predators. From this the Tigerstripe Zamtrios has evolved a new way to protect itself. Unlike the Zamtrios, the fluids it produces inside its body can be liquefied and help it to greatly expand in size instantly. To deflate itself, it can breath these fluids out of its mouth to deflate itself and use these fluids as a long range weapon.
- Its unknown where their paralyzing poison comes from and its being debated on by the Guild. Some say its an organ, some say its from its salvia, and some say it might be from its prey.
- Their teeth won't release prey until they are torn out or until they fall out.
- Its skin has good water retention and has changed color to help it live in the Dede Desert. This skin is considered to be a gem of the Dede Desert.
- Its scales are smooth and are good at resisting sand yet has good hardness.
- The back fin has an ominous feel about it among merchants.
- Its tail fin is said to be able to kill prey instantly with a single strike.
|Title||Monster Hunter 4G - Tigerstripe Zamtrios - Hammer Demo Gameplay|
|Title||MH4G - G★1 - ザボアザギル亜種 Tigerstripe Zamtrios|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.