Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This week we look at the flying taser dragon, Tobi-Kadachi!
Monster Hunter: World Equipment
Interesting Facts About Tobi-Kadachi
- Known as the Flying Thunder Wyvern (Japanese 飛雷竜), due to it being able to glide and from it producing electricity, Tobi-Kadachi is tree dwelling Fanged Wyvern native to the Ancient Forest.
- A good way to tell if you are in a Tobi-Kadachi's territory is to look for white fur left behind by the monster, that's an indicator that one is near.
- Tobi-Kadachi's claws are used for gripping and climbing on trees, allowing for the Fanged Wyvern to live in forested areas.
- Between Tobi-Kadachi's limbs is a thin membrane used for gliding from tree to tree with ease. It also sometimes glides to attack prey.
- Its penchant to brush against the ground and the trees as it moves around builds up static electricity within its fur. Once it has built up enough electricity Tobi-Kadachi's fur will stand up with an electrical aura, showing that it is charged up like a battery. While in this charged state Tobi-Kadachi is able to use powerful electrical shocks to attack foes and prey alike, heavily damaging them in a single bolt. Though Tobi-Kadachi is relatively weak, it can easily overwhelm skilled hunters, while in its charged state, if they aren't careful.
- Occasionally, Tobi-Kadachi will constantly shake its body on a tree so that it can build up static electricity in its fur quicker.
- If Tobi Kadachi isn't able to move around much, while in its charged state, it will gradually lose electrical build up in its fur.
- Rarely, Tobi Kadachi have been seen fighting Anjanath.
|Title||Monster Hunter World - TGS 2017 Trailer|
by Monster Hunter
|Title||Monster Hunter World Tobi-Kadachi Boss Fight 6 (Solo Hammer)|
by Boss Fight Database
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.