Hello, and welcome to Monster Appreciation Week!
This time we'll take a look at the Poisonous Raptor Leader, Iodrome!
MH4 and MH4U Equipment
Interesting Facts About Ioprey and Iodrome
- Ioprey and Iodrome are a Subspecies of Velociprey and Velocidrome.
- Out of the five known Runner Wyvern species, Ioprey and Iodrome are the most unique in the family with their own unique characteristics.
- Ioprey packs can be found just about anywhere in the Old World, except in the Snowy Mountains.
- Unlike other known Runner Wyverns, Ioprey and Iodrome have a poison sac inside their throat that allows them to spit toxic poison at prey. This has also made their small fangs poisonous when biting into prey.
- Even their scales are filled with poison for defense against predators.
- Ioprey and Iodrome primarily feed on small Neopterons, which is the reason why they have developed their poisonous sac, along with Apceros, Slagtoth, and carrion.
- Iodrome seem to be old Ioprey that lead the Ioprey pack.
- Similar to the other Runner Wyverns, Iodrome can be either male or female.
- The crest on their head is said to have some type of use but what it is used for is unknown.
- Some Iodrome have crests that look like axes.
- Iodrome poison is stronger than Ioprey poison and the poison can even kill Ioprey in near minutes.
- The bones of Iodrome are used for weapons and arrowheads. These bones contain poison.
MH4U Introduction Cutscene
|Title||MH4U: Iodrome Intro|
Provided by DrTangerine
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.