|Some of the names in this Article use an unofficial English translation of its official Japanese Name.|
The name is obtained either by using Japanese translating programs or through previous existing English equivalent terms in the game. The names will be used as quick references around other articles in the Monster Hunter Wiki until Capcom reveals the official English names for them.
Their orange scales have turned a light grey while their underbellies are now a ghostly white and their brown shells, "wings", tusks, and fins have turned sickly shades of green.
The fight mostly plays out the same as normal Laviente with Violent Laviente being a bit more aggressive and having access to some more attacks like breathing a stream of flames that momentarily leaves a quarter or the arena heated to the point of hurting Hunters standing in it, manipulating the environment to fill the area with smoke heavily obscuring the Hunters vision while swinging its tail around, attempting to inhale the hunters into its mouth which also causes some rocks to rain on the area when it stops, and sending clumps of molten rock and whirlwinds to rain on and blow away the Hunters during the start of the final phase.
Violent Laviente are ravenous and desperate in their states and will seek to devour any living thing they see.
It inhabits the Solitude Island, a body of land that is massive and empty enough to accommodate its size.
|Phase One Theme|
|Phase Two Theme|
|Phase Three Theme|
- Violent Laviente are normal individuals in a state of near starvation hence their deathly color schemes.
- Violent Laviente, unlike other exceptionally large monsters such as Lao-Shan Lung, is susceptible to the KO and Poison Status.
- Both tusks can be broken.
- Hunters must be at least HR5 to fight the Violent Laviente.
- You needed at least 24 players to start a Violent Laviente hunt and the joining limit was 32 players, which was later changed to a max of 8 players and a minimum of 4 with the release of Berserk Laviente.
- As an event on September 11, 2013 - September 18, 2013 the joining limit was upped to 100 players on a single Violent Laviente Hunt against an exceptionally extremely powerful Violent Laviente