The Wildspire Waste (Japanese 大蟻塚の荒地) is an area first introduced in Monster Hunter: World. This area is a vast desert with muddy marshes, twisted canyons, branching caverns, and sandy dunes. Few monsters are adapted to this harsh environment.
- Southwest Camp (1) - Starting camp
- Central Camp (6) - Found in the center of the map, makes it easier to find monsters
- Northeast Camp (15) - Found near Protector village, makes hunting Diablos easier
- Eastern Camp (11) - Unlocked automatically
- The apex monsters of the Wildspire Waste are Diablos and Glavenus. 
- The Wildspire Waste's water is sourced from the Ancient Forest.
- The Wildspire Waste is filled with large ant mounds, hence its name in Japanese.
- Unlike the past deserts, this area has mudflat wetlands.
- Despite being at the top of the food chain, Diablos and its female counterpart Black Diablos, are actually herbivores.
- A gate leading back to Astera can be found near the southeast camp.
- Nergigante can only be fought in the Wildspire Wastes in the demo, and does not appear normally. However, you can find Nergigante tracks in the story.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.