Zenith Taikun Zamuza appear very similarly to normal one's in phase 2 and 3, with various differences.
In its armored form the claws are noticeably bigger with the blade claw now changed into a full on pincer composed of three blades with some dirt and mushrooms on it. The hammer claw also has dirt, mushrooms and rocks all over it.
In its true form the spikes on the legs and claws are noticeably absent, with blue blub-like electric organs present in their place. The claws are also quite a bit thicker, longer, and overall bigger.
Zenith Taikun Zamuza no longer hide behind the mushrooms clouds and dirt and instead put their even greater physical strength to work to crush and tear into hunters, send them flying with powerful shockwaves from their hammer claw strikes, by jumping and trying to land on them, or even charging an especially powerful blow with the hammer claw before slamming it to create a shockwave strong enough to send hunters hit by it flying out of the area.
When damaged enough they'll tunnel away before charging back into the fight ready to use the electricity organs to fry their opponents, in ways like jumping into the air and landing while slamming a claw into the ground, creating an electric sphere in one of their claws before hitting it against the ground creating an electrical blast, creating a sphere with each claw and smashing them together for an even bigger blast, jumping back before doing a forward leaping swing of a claw, and spinning rapidly before blitzing around the area trying to mow hunters down.
Zenith Taikun Zamuza are much more prone to attack compared to their kin, lacking the mass amount of environmental armor they don't seem to try and hide as much, if at all.
Like the normal Multi-Shell Crabs these behemoth's dwell within the caverns of the Tide Island.
Other Non-Subspecies Forms
Main Article: Taikun Zamuza
Click on Expand to see contents.
- Monster Hunter Frontier Z Zenith (Introduced)
|MHF-Z: Zenith Monster Theme (hr200/400)|
|MHF-Z: Zenith Monster Theme (hr600)|
|MHF-Z: Zenith Monster Theme (hr800)|
- Zenith Taikun Zamuza's developed parts are its arms, the claws more specifically.
- Zenith Taikun Zamuza is only fought in the lowest level of the caves where the Third Phase would take place against the normal ones.
- The pincer can be seen opening and closing sometimes.
- When enraged it'll huff black smoke and in Phase 2 the electricity organs (if the parts aren't broken) on the arms and legs will glow white.
- The claws, legs, tail, and body can be broken. This applies to the second phase as well, minus the tail due to it being absent.
- Breaking the claws in the second phase will knock Zenith Taikun Zamuza over, and from then onward it'll knock itself over when performing certain attacks.